Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:47:10 -0500
From:      Ty Hoeffer <pth3k@virginia.edu>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wish to setup an FTP server. Try #2

Hi,

         I run cvsup16.freebsd.org, and would like to run an FTP mirror
as well. Who do I need to talk to? What do I need to do? I have ~79GB I
can throw at it. The machine is an 800Mhz P III, with a 100Mbps ethernet
connection linking me to our OC3 ATM link to SprintNet.

The admin of the Virginia Tech ftp mirror was kind enough to set me up,
but I cannot get a connection due to the limited connections he supports
vs. the hits he is currently getting.

	Is there any way I can become a tier 1 ftp mirror and get access to
ftp-master, like I do to cvsup-master?

	Thanks,
     Ty