Date:      06 Dec 2001 12:08:17 -0800
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        Tom Hukins <tom@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Incorrect info on the project page

Tom Hukins <tom@FreeBSD.ORG> writes:

> Okay, so should I just update the link to andrsn.stanford.edu, or is
> it worth removing this item from the Projects list if it's not
> actively being worked on?  IMHO, we should only list projects that are
> moving forward, but as you've put quite a bit of work into this I want
> to check you're happy with this before I change anything.

The fact that a site is not being worked on doesn't mean people can't
find something useful at the site. (I don't know about this one.)

In my link lists, I often mark such things "moribund". (Say in parens,
right after the link?)

A separate "moribund" Project category might even be useful, though it
might be better to just mark them "moribund" AND move them to the
bottoms of their current categories.

P.S. "The FreeBSD Programmer's Documentation Project" looks moribund too.