Date:      Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:11:43 -0800
From:      Milo Hyson <milo@cyberlifelabs.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Weird context-switching performance [RESOLVED]

Situation resolved. Turns out there was one small line in a kernel
config file that we overlooked. Seems the apm device was causing a
massive performance penalty. We don't really need it so we removed it.
All performance metrics are now exactly where they should be.

--
Milo Hyson
Chief "Mad" Scientist