Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:32:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports Team <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   egcs

I notice that our latest egcs port doesn't seem to install the gcj java
front end, that the Cygnus web page insists is integrated into egcs.
Does anyone know why that would be?

the gcj web page is http://sourceware.cygnus.com/java/gcj.html

I also notice that the egcs port doesn't install the c++filt program.
I'm not sure if the protocol used for name mangling is 100% compatible
witht he old 2.7.2.1 c++filt we have now, but since namespaces are newly
added, I suspect not (and this *should* have been installed).

I'm just getting to this because of all the current *current* interest.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).