Date:      Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:19:08 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Jonas Kvinge <jonas@whobynumbers.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Ports

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 04:20:50AM +0200, Jonas Kvinge wrote:

> I hope you can take my programs for consideration for the ports.

FreeBSD ports are contributed by users and developers.  Take a look at
the porter's handbook on the freebsd website for information of how to
create and contribute ports of your software.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to ask them on this mailing list.

Good luck,
Kris

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ--