Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:30:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>
To:        David Schultz <dschultz@uclink.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@geekpunk.net>, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>, FreeBSD Hackers List <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: swap & huge mem systems

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, David Schultz wrote:

> Thus spake Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>:
> > I just bought that new Fujitsu Ultra160
> > screamer, fastest disk in the West (3.5ms access, 15K rotation).  Eat my
> > dust!
>
> Given the reliability of Fujitsu disks I've seen, there's a high
> probability that your disk will be worth no more than its weight
> in dust before too very long...  :P

I've had excellent luck with my previous two, *and* they come with a 5
year warranty (I guess they have to overcome some bad press, which you
sound like you've either read or written).

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.