Date:      Sat, 3 Nov 2001 23:32:15 -0600
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "Forrest Aldrich" <forrie@forrie.com>
Subject:   Re: ADSL with Verizon

I had Verizon DSL for 2 years.  I do not believe they use PPPoE anywhere in
their network.  I'm pretty sure they only use the RFC14xx.  It really
simple getting ADSL working under FreeBSD.  If you are capturing an IP with
DHCP then just use sysinstall to setup your NIC for DHCP and it will get
the IP every time it starts up.

----
Jason
jason@jason-n3xt.org