Date:      Thu, 18 May 1995 02:30:58 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        babkin@hq.icb.chel.su
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pcnfsd or bwnfsd

 * I found recently that FreeBSD has no pcnfsd. I got pcnfsd
 * and bwnfsd and compiled them (really the only thing I needed
 * to change were make files). Pcnfsd works OK, bwnfsd looks to be OK
 * to but I don't know how to configure it.
 *
 * Bwnfsd is public domain, pcnfsd looks like freeware but I'm
 * not a lawyer to be shure :-)
 *
 * A question is: Perhaps we need to include them in the
 * distribution ?

Dunno about bwnfsd, but pcnfsd is in the ports/net.

Satosi