Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 03:22:17 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New 3.0 SNAPshot CDROM about ready for production..

> Cool.  By the way, please ask Justin Seger and DavidO if you want
> packages. :)

For snaps I usually just grab the previous packages and figure that
it's HackerWare and if folks really want the latest bits, they'll
build from ports.  Still, if Justin or David have some newer bits all
ready to go, I'll certainly be happy to merge them in.  Within reason,
of course - I'm also really out of space on those 2-CD snaps. :(

					Jordan