Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:29:54 +0100
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VMWare

Hi,

 just a few minutes before I read your mail, I had contacted
 vmware (ok, ... the sales department ;) ) regarding the
 future availability of their product for FreeBSD (as the host-platform).

On Tue, Mar 16, 1999 at 05:08:55PM +0930, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> that the FreeBSD version will be released soon). FreeBSD isn't listed on the
> website, but one of my friends is involved in the beta program and assures me
> it's coming.
 Meanwhile I got their answer :(. He stated, that they are no plans
 for FreeBSD as a host-platform as a matter of fact.

 And now, ... I'm very, very, very sad ... as a matter of fact.

 But I will definitely buy the NT hosted version as soon as it
 becomes available.

Andreas

--
: TSE TeleService GmbH  :  Gsf: Arne Reuter        :                 :
: Hovestrasse 14        :       Andreas Braukmann  : We do it with   :