Date:      Fri, 14 May 2010 10:17:23 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, uqs@spoerlein.net
Subject:   Re: Any chance of someone commiting the patch in bin/131861 ?

> Postfix will re-write this as part of sanitization, so I had to revert
> to creating mbox files by hand. Anyway, could you please test the
> following patch with a wider variety of mails?

I've been testing your patch for a few weeks now as my main email
client, and I havent encountered any problems - it also does fix
the reply issues I was originally having. Do you want to attach it
to the PR ? After that maybe someone could commit it - I am pretty
certain it doesnt actualy break any exising behaviour.

cheers,

-pete.