Date:      Sun,  4 Nov 2001 00:49:07 -0500
From:      "brain_damaged" <brain_damaged@florida-wireless.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   httpd log files big

Hello
I noticed that my / was full.
I could not understand why and noticed that under
/var/log that my httpd-access and httpd-error logs are over 8 megs big.
I am running apache 3.1.9
I am not sure were to setup a log rotation for it so that they don't get that big.
how do I do that or can I ?

And does anyone have a perl script or program to read the httpd logs and pull out failed access or something to auto notify of virus attacks or such ?

Thanks
Bd