Date:      Thu, 28 May 2015 13:41:11 +0200
From:      "support@riotus.net" <support@greydot.me>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Telecoms Company Launched in South Africa

Good day,

Allow me a moment to introduce a new way of making phone calls.

It will save you a lot of money and I promise it will be worth it in many ways.

It's called Greydot Mobile

Greydot Mobile's concept is so simple, anyone can use it:

You open our web site on your phone, tablet or PC.
You enter the number where you want to receive the call.
This could be your home, office, landline, mobile phone, payphone or hotel room, in fact anywhere where we can call you directly.
You provide the number you want to call.(Optionally you may decide to record the call, which you can freely download as an mp3 later).
You press the Call button on the web site.
Your phone rings!
You answer it, you hear ringing.
The other person answers the call.
You're connected!

It's that simple and beautifully elegant.

Try it now, call.greydot.me

But wait a freaky minute, you're now paying Greydot Mobile's rates for this call, which are much,much less than your current network overcharges you.

As neither you nor the caller pays to receive calls your only cost for the call is now charged by Greydot Mobile:

Greydot Mobile bills per second, from the first second with no minimum call charge, all from your prepaid wallet.

Greydot Mobile is free to join, there are no contracts or subscriptions and you only pay for the calls you make.
With Greydot Mobile there is no need to change your SIM card or switch networks or stand in line filling in forms.
Signup is online and is as easy as 1-2-3.
Greydot Mobile works on any phone on any network in any country.
Greydot Mobile is not Voip and so there are no expensive data transfers, just perfect quality.

Greydot Mobile believes in its service and quality, so much so, we'll give you your first call absolutely and entirely free.

Try it now, call.greydot.me

But wait read on, you haven't heard the best part yet:

Greydot Mobile pays you a portion of the profit on the call back in the form of a Rewards Program.
Not only on your calls but on the calls of others that you've referred to Greydot Mobile forever and ever.
Use your rewards to buy more airtime or cash it in for money.

It literary pays to use Greydot Mobile, so try it and let your friends know.

But why are Greydot Mobile's rates so phenomenally low?

Simple, we're a genuine, fully registered Telecoms Company.

This makes us part of the exclusive telecoms club where we buy minutes at wholesale from other networks.
We don't own glass buildings next to freeways or advertise on TV or rename stadiums so our costs are much lower than your current network.
In turn we pass these cost savings onto you.

Although different, it's perfectly legal everywhere on the planet.

We pay your current network to deliver the call to you, so they might earn less, but won't be going out of business anytime soon.

Try it now, call.greydot.me

If you have any questions, simply reply to this email and I'll try and answer them quickly.

Thanks again for your time.

To be removed from this mailing list use this link :
http://mail.riotus.net/noMore.php