Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:33:47 -0800
From:      Sales <sales@hub.org>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org" <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Odd issue with VirtualBox+9-STABLE+bce ...

I'm experiencing some odd issues with Virtualbox running on 9-STABLE. =
where my network periodically disappears =85 sometimes, it comes back =
again after a few minutes, other times I have to reboot the server =85

This last time, the error on the screen states:

bce1: bce_pulse(): Warning: boot code thinks driver is absent! (bc_state =
=3D 0x00004006)

I had 20 regular 'jail' VPSs running on it before I tried VirtualBox on =
it,and never had this problem, so figure it has to be something with =
VirtualBox / kmod =85 ?

Anyone experiencing any odd issues with VirtualBox and 9-STABLE?  =
Pointers / ideas?

Thx =85