Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 1995 10:32:37 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        mtaylor@gateway.cybernet.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need a way-cool X-based mailer?  Look at XFMail...

    Mark> Works fine for me with 2.0.5-Release.  The README from where
    Mark> I got the forms library binary said that it was compiled
    Mark> under 2.2-current.

Great!  I was wondering if he was going to update XForms ...

    Mark> The development host for XFMail is a FreeBSD machine, BTW
    Mark> (their README says so).

Hey, that's great to hear.  Tell the critics that there *is*
application development on FreeBSD.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

I think a good gift for the president would be a chocolate
revolver. And since he's so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him
and hand it to him.  -- Jack Handey