Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:36:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      ThinkDifferently <Jeremy@FutureCIS.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I use RocketRAID 3120 with FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE ???

I originally posted this thread in freebsd-drivers, thinking it appropriate
because I'm trying to figure out how to use the hptiop(4) driver that is
included in FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE.  Or, possibly that there are some missing
instructions involving the use of this driver, especially as it relates to
booting from the da0 device.

I tried to move this thread to freebsd-hardware, but it wouldn't let me.