Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 1997 10:09:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        scrappy@hub.org (The Hermit Hacker)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd.org vs vex.net

>     Someone mentioned that there are 12 of these sorts of challenges
> planned?  If so, we should be looking at planning for the next one so
> that when Day 1 comes around, we're ready to put all our efforts into it.

Its on RSA's web page, they have these contests planned all the way up to
128bits.  The first two are done, in the middle of the 3rd (56bit)

>     Who was it that mentioned that there was several of these planned?
> Is there any sort of scheduale to it?

I didnt see a schedule, it looked like starting a couple months back all were
active.

-Crh

       Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@msu.edu

                         http://pilot.msu.edu/~henrich