Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 13:11:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jon C. Smith" <jonsmith@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Pnp sound card and ft0

I've been tryin for some time now to get a sound card that, when
controller pnp0 is in the kernel config, is displayed at boot up, to work
as my sound card.  I've had little luck with this.  I've been told what to
do, and read the handbook, to no avail.

Also, when I upgraded from 2.2.5 release to 2.2.6 stable, the ft0 was not
probed at boot up.  I am using (almost) the same config file as before.
ft0 is not found, nor is it not found.

Any good ideas?
jon