Date:      Sat, 3 Aug 2002 17:03:46 +0800
From:      Katinka Mills <katinka@magestower.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Support for the brother HL 1440 laser printer

Hi all,

I run X with KDE3 and share my printer to the server (which runs samba) and on
shares the printer to all the WINBLOWS machines.

I read the documentation on the brother website and they say to use ljet4
drivers when no brother ones exist.

If I send text to the printer no problems, but if I print from ghostscript I
get errors :o(

Does anyone know where the hl 1250 (a compatable printer) drivers are ? and
how to add them without recompiling GS ?

Regards,

Kat.