Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:32:44 +0200
From:      "Sean Preston" <sean@crypto.co.za>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FireBird Database

Hi

I am trying to get hold of the maintainer (chris@aims.com.au)
who maintains the FireBird Database server.  Emailing his
address comes back with "Delivery to the following recipients
failed."  The port has not been updated for more than 6
months and I was trying to find out if he is planning to
continue maintaining it or if someone was taking over because
if not I would like to volunteer to at least try to fill this
position.  I am new to the maintenance of ports but not new
to compiling and writing code so I would be interested.
Could anyone tell me what the procedure is for a situation like this.

Thanks
Sean