Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:32:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc Giannoni <marc@versa.eng.comsat.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   netccitt kernel sources

Hi:

I recently obtained 'netccitt' kernel sources from the 2.2.1-RELEASE.
I have modified the these sources so that they are compatible
with the 'current' sources.  What was needed mainly involved function
prototyping and applying the new Macros that handle 'malloc'.

I don't have access to an X.25 network, so I have not been able to test
X.25 yet, although the kernel does compile and link.  My one final problem
involves the Macro that handles memory for M_MBUF.  I'm not sure if this
sould be MALLOC_DELCARE or MALLOC_DEFINE.  I need more understanding of the
kernel memory allocation rules.

I would like to submit these sources to the CVS repository.  It would really
help if a knowlegeable kernel hacker could have a look!

Thanks

E-Mail: Marc Giannoni <marc@versa.eng.comsat.com>