Date:      Sat, 5 Oct 1996 16:22:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   yp_first error on WWW virtual domains...

Hi...

	I'm attempting to combine IP aliasing and HTTP virtual domains
on my 2.2-Current box, and am failing miserably...

	I've got my ed0 device setup so that it is aliased for:

	205.150.102.[51-62]
	204.101.125.[200-211]

	As soon as I try to enable a 13th Web server, I start getting:

 yp_first: clnt_call: RPC: Timed out

	And if I go back down to 12, its all fine.

	I'm thinking that there is either a setting I should be
increasing in the kernel, or it has something to do with the IP aliasing...

	Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org