Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2019 12:34:15 -0400
From:      Melinda Roberts <melindar@dynamicaims.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wine Enthusiasts

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of *Wine Enthusiasts
List* contacts across *USA*?

*We can also provide:-* • Liquor Enthusiasts List • Beer Enthusiasts
List • Champagne Enthusiasts List • Travelers List • Camping Enthusiasts
List • Chocolate Enthusiasts • Spa and Resort Visitors List • Online
Buyers List • Golfers List • Luxury Brand Buyers and more.

*List Come With:- * Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing
Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

Please reply with your preferred target audience. I will reply with cost
and counts.

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Melinda Roberts
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further
emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.