Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:41:20 -0800
From:      "Craig Burgess" <craig@CheetahUSA.net>
To:        "Ray Kohler" <rkohler1@cox.rr.com>, <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ruby/portupgrade errors + other stuff

Good suggestion! After removing all of the ruby stuff (and portupgrade),
I let the portupgrade installation get what it wanted for ruby based on
the portupgrade-20020117 port.

Unfortunately it didn't produce the deisred result (portupgrade won't
run).

==============================
Script started on Fri Jan 18 08:15:02 2002
felix# pkgdb -F
/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.6/pkgtools.rb:9: fnmatch module not
found (RuntimeError)
        from /usr/local/sbin/pkgdb:35:in `require'
        from /usr/local/sbin/pkgdb:35
felix# exit
exit
Script done on Fri Jan 18 08:15:21 2002

I looked at /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.6/pkgtools.rb and there was
nothing that leapt out as a problem but I don't really know what to look
for.

craig