Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 1998 23:38:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom <tom@uniserve.com>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
Cc:        garyr@wcs.uq.edu.au, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>, freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which SQL Database for Web Applications ?

> P.S. I don't know if it's worth anything to you, but over the last 8
> months or so I've gradually moved away from mySQL towards PostgreSQL,
> mostly because of the development model and the simple fact that

  Yep.  I don't like the fact that MySQL 3.21 is the recommended version,
but is still in beta and new betas come out monthly, and the last beta (as
of today 3.21.21) has several known bugs invovling fairly simple queries,
but the only way to get fixes is cut and paste patches from the mailing
list... ugh

Tom