Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:50:46 EST
From:      TD790@aol.com
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: Sherlock Wemm reports....

Sherlock Wemm writes....

>FYI, this is another dennis@etinc.com clone.

and your point is? I dont see any of you helping this guy out; you apparently
are a lot better at tracking me down than problems with ethernet drivers,
which dont ever seem to get addressed unless some company that one of you is
working for needs it. Some of you grumble that I dont donate code, but you
dont agree that there are problems, so its a bit difficult to contribute
something that noone thinks is needed.

Im doing bandwidth management on full gigabit streams with FBSD 4.4..and I've
come to a full understand of all of the bottlenecks regarding ethernet
drivers. Frankly i couldnt give a rats ass if you like me or not or if you
perceive that Im making money off of your work or whatever,  but if you think
that I dont know what im doing then you are either paying attention to the
wrong set of issues or you are just plain stupid.

DB