From:      abel savimbi <abel.savimbi@lycos.co.uk>
To:        bookhaus@bookhaus.com
Subject:   URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0133871034869184_ID

Attn:

It is my pleasure to request assistance on this business proposition, which if pursued to
conclusion, will be of immense benefit to both of us. This request may seem strainge but
l will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously.My name is Abel Savimbi
from the war torn country of Angola, l am the son of Late.Dr. Jonas Savimbi, may the
blessed soul rest in perfect peace.

Due to the betrayal of my father by the other top generals in the Unita movement, which
led to the death of my father,before the death of my father l was instructed to go to the
Netherlands, where i am currently on political asylum with the sum of USD$8.500.000.00
(eight million five hundred thousand United states dollars) which i brought over through
the help of a security and vault / courier services firm for safe keeping.These funds were
kept in a box and is known to be precious materials from africa, i.e the actual content is
not known by anyone.

l need a reliabe and trustworty foreign partner who can assist / front for me to clear this
funds and through the aid of the security firm move this fund to an account he/she only,
has acess to, from where it can be disbursed for possible investments, also through your
assistance.He has to act as the sole beneficiary to the claim of the fund. My inability to
move this funds out of the Netherlands all this while is due to my lack of trust for my
fathers best friends (Western governments) who used to work with my father against the
Communist Angolan government, now that the cold war has ended my father has been
offered as a common dog.

Though we have not met one another, my prayers is that i find the right person in you.
All the capital and funding from the unita movement has been declared state fund by the
Angolan government, SO the corrupt government in Luanda are not aware of this fund
thus l would appreciate your confidentiality on this issue.

If you are willing to assist in this venture, moving the fund to any part of the world
you deem favourable for investment. You will be entitled to 25 percent, of the total
sum,5 percent be set aside for expenses we may run into within the course of this
transaction, while the remaining 70 will be for me.
Please if you accept my proposal, do me an e-mail indicating your interest to help and
also i will need your name, phone and fax numbers so that i can get in touch with you, as
this is a matter of urgency.Expecting your reply, soonest.

Best regards

ABEL SAVIMBI