Date:      Mon, 28 Mar 2016 16:08:54 +0000
From:      "murillocamilopex@outlook.com" <murillocamilopex@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw

Hey Stranger!,Look how sweet I am)) I entice you with my feline eyes. I'll =
see all of your desires. I know you're ready to plunge into the world of un=
usual passion and insatiable desire just know. Come to me and I'll show you=
 how I love sex. Also I love to deliver bright men pleasure. You will feel =
what a real and passionate lady who wants to have a lot of sex,)) I'll be y=
our candy that you want to eat and get real pleasure. You will know the fir=
e of passion and gluttony in sex. Come on! Come to me.

My profile and photos : http://l38fiuca.nastasiyafz20.tumblr.com/

GoSearch
Replay: Daybreak News News Channel 3 TV Schedule
Search Contact Us
WREG.comMenu

  *   News
  *   Your Voice Your Vote
  *   Sports
  *   On-Air
  *   Experts
  *   Contests
  *   Be Our Guest
  *   Traffic

  *
Weather 42=B0
42=B0
Low 45=B0
High 63=B0
________________________________
Tue
50=B0 69=B0
Wed
56=B0 70=B0
Thu
48=B0 72=B0
See complete forecast
________________________________
 Severe weather alert

Man armed with rifle and gun arrested at Bellevue Baptist Church Easter ser=
vice
Posted 6:00 am, March 28, 2016, by George Brown, Updated at 06:36am, March =
28, 2016

  *   Facebook
  *   Twitter
  *   Reddit
  *   Pinterest
  *   LinkedIn
  *   Email
  *

[https://s0.wp.com/wp-content/themes/vip/localtv-2/img/wreg/logo-gray.png]
Please enable Javascript to watch this video

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- A man is undergoing a mental evaluation after being taken=
 into custody atBellevue Baptist Church Easter morning.

Police said security saw a male in the church who was armed.

A church security guard took the man into custody without incident.

Police say, Marcus Donald, 31, had loaded 40 caliber Beretta in a pants poc=
ket.

Donald also had a 300 Blackout rifle in his backpack.

Police said Donald told them "people in society are a threat to him and tha=
t he must be vigilant."

He was arrested for emergency commitment for a mental evaluation.

It does not appear Donald made any threats toward the church or its congreg=
ation.

A Bellevue spokesman sent the following statement:

A heavily armed man entered our building today about 11:00 a.m. He was stop=
ped by our security people before he could enter the sanctuary, and was sub=
sequently arrested by Memphis Police. We are thankful for the diligence of =
our security people and the Memphis Police Department.

Today an armed man came to Bellevue's property. Memphis Police arrested the=
 suspect. Nobody was injured. Praise the Lord for His protection

- Bellevue Bapt Church (@bellevuememphis) March 27, 2016

https://www.facebook.com/wreg3/posts/1275975755764461

35.181660-89.808306

Filed in: News