Date:      Sat, 17 Nov 2001 12:54:44 +0100
From:      "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
To:        "Kent Stewart" <kstewart@owt.com>
Cc:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mysterious boot during the night

Kent asks:

> Which version of FreeBSD are you using?

4.3.  The kernel is identical to GENERIC except that I disabled Ctrl-Alt-Del for
boot.

> Based on your setiathome time, it has to be a
> fairly slow machine.

The processor is supposedly an AMD Athlon XP at 1.5 MHz, although I have no easy
way to confirm this.  The machine is brand-new.

> I am curious about the rest of the system.

The motherboard is a Chaintech 7AIA5 (or perhaps 7AIA5E, I'm not sure which).
The CPU fan is running at 4551 RPM most of the time, and the CPU temperature is
47-48 degrees Celsius, as reported by the BIOS.  The system temperature is 39
degrees Celsius.