Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2014 20:29:17 +0200
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pkg install from local poudriere repo creates links to txz

I build my binaries in poudriere, then run
pkg upgrade -r myrepo

Before running upgrade, the repo is clean.
After executing pkg upgrade (or install) all, processed files by the comman=
d get a sym-link pointing to the actual file. For example:

mariadb55-client-5.5.40-058c8a2d74.txz
mariadb55-client-5.5.40.txz -> mariadb55-client-5.5.40-058c8a2d74.txz

The sym-link breaks further poudriere runs, with poudriere complaining that=
 the sym-link file does not exist. Only way to get poudriere to make a run =
is to manually unlink all sym-links in the repo.

My environment has no PKG* related settings.
How does one correct this?

Regards.
--=20
FreeBSD_amd64_11-Current_RadeonKMS