Date:      Sun, 2 Jan 2000 23:20:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   The mails from dev-null

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 dev-null@no-id.com wrote:

> Congratulations, Karl.  You just proven to the world what a complete
> asshole you really are.
>
> Now get out of here.  We don't want you.

Will whoever this is, please stop?  There is no valid reason for anonymity
here (and to be honest, in this situation, it rather strikes me as
cowardly) and we don't need the sentiments, because you're only going to
provoke this further.

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C & Java programming,
New Year's Resolution:  I  | electronics, communications, and
will not sphroxify gullible| signal processing.
people into looking up     | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
fictitious words in the    |      jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)|
dictionary.                |