Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 2015 06:24:43 -0800
From:      Qns Nextstep <qnsyzq@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Webmaster

*Hi **FREEBSD**,*

*Just thought I would drop you a quick mail regarding your website,
**https://www.freebsd.org/
<https://www.freebsd.org/>**. I really enjoy the **content you have** .*

*I am starting **a** blog myself and it has just gone live a couple of days
ago. **Our blog is about website design and SEO**. I was just wondering if
you would be kind enough to drop a link to the blog
(**http://qns-website-design-seo.com/web-design-serp-blog.php
<http://qns-website-design-seo.com/web-design-serp-blog.php>**) on your
links page (**https://www.freebsd.org/ <https://www.freebsd.org/>**) as it
would be a big help. I've added you onto my **resource** page anyway
because it will be a great resource for my readers.*

*Don't worry if you don't want to add our blog, but if you let me know your
Twitter handle anyway then I will make sure we follow you and drop you some
retweets! You can follow us at @**qns19**.*

*Feel free to get in touch at any time though!*

*Warren Story*