Date:      Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:43:16 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mostly working sabayon port

--=-RmQVWhnIA7ywgywN3Vg3

I've got Sabayon mostly working on FreeBSD.  However, real work has now
consumed me until then end of April, and I can't really do much more
intense FreeBSD stuff right now.  If anyone wants to take this port, and
complete it, that would be great.  If not, I'll resume work in May.

Right now, it will start the nested gnome-session, and allow you to make
changes to the profile.  However, on exit, the sabayon-session script
never terminates, and thus the main sabayon GUI hangs.  There's also a
problem renaming the saved session since that crosses file system
boundaries.  That should be an easier problem to fix.

http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/sabayon.shar.txt

Joe

--=20

--=-RmQVWhnIA7ywgywN3Vg3