Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:20:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marius M. Rex" <marius@malkav.snowmoon.com>
To:        eheine@students.uiuc.edu
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD install questions

people who are using cvs and tracking the stable branch of the development
tree.  (I run production webservers, thus I track stable.)

For Newbie install questions you should go to
FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
When I was on it, it was a high volume list, so you might want to
subscribe in digest, or just pose questions and ask them to cc: you when
they reply.

Best of luck.

Marius M. Rex
"Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is
no wiser, but an intelligent man requires only two thousand five
hundred."
                -- The Mahabharata