Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:41:58 -0700
From:      Albert Kinderman <albert.kinderman@csun.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BImageControl: failed to alloc color (fluxbox)

Fluxbox is basically black for me, no matter what style I choose or put
in .fluxbox/init

If the colors in my fluxbox style are in rgb, the error output from X is
of the form

BImageControl::BImageControl: failed to alloc color 43690/0/0

If the colors are names from rgb.txt, I get

BImageControl::getColor: color alloc error: "sky blue"

Can anybody give me a hint about where to look?

Al