Date:      Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:49:06 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "Jonathan H. Ballard" <cybertronix@softcom.net>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, Pat Lynch <lynch@bsd.unix.sh>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, tlambert@primenet.com
Subject:   Re: 3.3 to 3.4 changes in Cplusplus affect FreeBSD source

Please take this off of -advocacy; I do not see what place it has
there.

Not that categorizing this discussion is easy since I also remain
mystified by your whole approach and communications style (which
evokes memories of a certain Jesus Monroy, Jr) here.  Just what are
you trying to achieve?  These mailing lists aren't really intended as
a forum for demonstrating the effects of Attention Deficit Disorder or
various prescription medications in humans, they're supposed to be a
place where people present their points in a cogent fashion and
(hopefully) receive cogent replies.

You have yet to start expressing yourself in a manner which could be
even remotely deemed cogent, to say nothing of coherent, and putting
more care into your communications will greatly enhance your
experience with these mailing lists.  GIGO.

- Jordan