Date:      Sat, 8 Dec 2001 12:29:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Exaltarea Spiritului Ludi <c0balt@h14me.yi.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   About sshd

I want to remouve the OpenSSH 2.3.0 package and put OpenSSh 3.0.2 but i
can remove the first. I tried using pkg_remove but isn't working.
The old one was installed at installation time.
And it's about FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE on i386 box.
i downloaded the sources, i configured it and installed but isn't work...

how do I remove the old one and put the new one?

help me please....
i'll be happy if you will answer to my question...

c0balt@theunixplace.com