Date:      Fri, 3 May 2019 13:31:36 +0200
From:      Marko =?UTF-8?B?Q3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
To:        freebsd-xfce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upcoming XFCE4.14 development

Hi,

Happy long-time xfce user here, no dev aspirations :)

On Thu, 2 May 2019 21:04:37 +0200
Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier@gmail.com> wrote:

> We need to create slave port for x11-wm/xfce4-session:
> - x11-wm/xfce4-session (linked to xfce4-screensaver)
> - x11-wm/xfce4-session-xscreensaver (xscreensaver is supported by
> default, it provides an autostart file).

I'm using xfce4-screensaver for some time now, no problems so far.

> As Xfce 4.14 will be Gtk3 only (except for some applications, not yet
> ported to this toolkit), x11-themes/gtk-xfce-engine is obslete. We
> need a new Gtk theme (compatible with both versions), Adwaita ?
> Greybird?

Greybird is what I use, it would be cool to have it by default, but no
problem to install it additionally either.

Thank you for your efforts, I am looking forward to 4.14 :)

Regards,
--=20
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupa=C4=87
https://www.mimar.rs/