Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 2014 06:39:01 -0500
From:      "Monster Energy Brands Campaign" <info1@ad1.afrikhost.net>
To:        "ruby" <ruby@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Monster Energy Paid-To-Drive Campaign

Good morning,
At Power Brands Consulting, we are dedicated to furthering the prosper=
ity and health of the beverage industry by providing beverage expertis=
e to our clients.
On behalf of Monster Energy, we are currently seeking everyday drivers=
 to place removable Monster Energy Drink advertisements on their cars,=
 thereby turning your daily commute into a money-making venture.=20
Selected participants would be paid $300 a week to drive around with r=
emovable ads on the sides and hood of their vehicle.=20
The ads to be placed on your vehicle are decals. The decals are adhesi=
ve, made of vinyl specifically used for cars. They are designed to be =
removed by drivers; they simply peel off without harming the paint of =
your car.
>From car wash to finish, installation optimally takes between 10 and 1=
5 minutes.
If you are interested in our offer, please contact us by sending us an=
 email.
Regards
Bill Watson
Power Brands Consulting