Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 1995 13:47:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
To:        Anthony Hill <ahill@interconnect.com.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kerndist

On Sun, 17 Dec 1995, Anthony Hill wrote:

> I reinstalled 2.1-R today - but forgot to select the kernel sources -
> can someone tell me where to pick them up. (The handbook hints at the

The kernel sources are in the 'ssys' section of the src distribution.

Go on to your favorite ftp site and grab
"FreeBSD-2.1.0-RELEASE/src/ssys.*".  Cat them all together using `cat
ssys.* > something.tar.gz' and extract using `tar xzf something.tar.gz'
as root.

Internet:  dwhite@gladstone.uoregon.edu | Residence Networking Assistant