Date:      Thu, 23 May 2002 02:01:22 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Ross Lippert <ripper@eskimo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup problem

On 2002-05-22 08:30, Ross Lippert wrote:

> I think I've figured it out.  It looks like my cvsup got interrupted
> (maybe the modem disconnected) and I only got up to the j's.  Sorry
> for being troublesome.  I'm new to using cvsup.

The wonderful thing about CVSup is how it will nicely pick up from
where it left off last time, and update/download only what is really
necessary.  I have CVSup running from a wrapper script, in my system
crontab, every hour.  Updating the entire FreeBSD repository mirror
that I have locally, takes just 5 minutes or similar.

Glad you have figured this out :)

--
Giorgos Keramidas    - http://www.FreeBSD.org
keramida@FreeBSD.org - The Power to Serve