Date:      Mon, 6 May 2013 22:21:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lang/spidermonkey185 build breaks

>> Since you're on -CURRENT, it would be polite to come up with a fix  before
filing a PR.

* The mail list is not a part of the official PR structure & I only file
PR's if I am unable to get assistance from the list - so no PR has been
filed.
* I'm not a developer / coder, just an end user. There is no "requirement"
stating that you must know C and have an IT degree to use HEAD branch. I
would help if I could, but I am not skilled enough.
* If you want to solicit input & help from individuals outside of the
project, you are going about it the wrong way with that kind of attitude.
You could write "it's the generally accepted norm" or something like that
because the above is perceived "teaching mail list manners"; which is not
going to help anyone.

As far as I know, the preferred compiler can be defined in the Makefile
(clang or gcc), but I do not know the syntax for this.
Anyone who wants to see the full log can fetch from
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TEmrHPkP6A74Z7AnoQVsCm0EtDJn8TJTHUrOPdaiWkk/edit?usp=sharing

-----
10-Current-amd64-using ccache-portstree merged with marcuscom.gnome3 & xorg.devel