Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:49:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        mestery@visi.com
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question about compiler

hmmm, are you specifing only to build C and C++?

egcs_dir> gmake LANGUAGES="c c++"

try that and see if it completes ok

hopefully you are subscribed to this list and will get the message i just
posted to Paolo with tips, if not ask and i'll forward it to you.

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current