Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:43:17 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Henry H Lu <honglu@rt66.com>
To:        Max Kalika <back@andes.ip.ucsb.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Java Compiler.

There  is java compiler for linux called gunvac , not sure it works for
freebsd or not. It should be easy to port.    Also javac jdk  for linux is
available but  I think it not  GNU  license like gunvac, so javac is
binaries for linux. Not so sure, I did  compiled javac in linux and it
might include  source plus SUN's  lisences.

Henry H Lu
http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/m508/luxxx012/