Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:50:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jay Krell" <jay.krell@cornell.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/14744: tksetathome hangs sysinstall due to lack ofemailaddress

The following reply was made to PR ports/14744; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jay Krell" <jay.krell@cornell.edu>
To: "Brett Taylor" <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc: <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:41:53 -0800

 Brett,

 Phew! Ok, sorry to be unclear. I'll open another problem report.
 The looping is probably more what the tk/e package did, insisting
 on a yes answer about a license. I opened a pr on that too, but these
 can probably be combined like you say. The simplest fix, if there is
 infrastructure for it, is to disallow sysinstall from listing these
 packages.

  - Jay