Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:55:13 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        Jud <jud@myrealbox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Subject:   Re: Mouse copy from console to X?

ctrl-C is a windows copy command. in the unix world, it's often an abort
stroke.

the console clipboard and the X clipboard are indeed 2 different things.
when i start X, i redirect stderr to stdout, and tee it to a logfile.
your best bet is to dump the console contents you want into a file, and
then read that file in X.

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."