Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:05:52 -0500
From:      Louis LeBlanc <FreeBSD@keyslapper.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB 2.0 wireless mouse

On 03/24/05 12:36 PM, Bomgardner,Jon  sat at the `puter and typed:
>=20

Well, I'm jealous that you've got USB 2.0 compiled without getting a
kernel panic (mine went awol when I added ehci).

Unfortunately I don't know if I can be much help.  At least not
directly.  Perhaps these URLs will get you closer to the mark:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-February/msg05000.html
http://www.linuxcompatible.org/thread401-1.html

Good luck.

Lou
--=20
Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)
Please send off-list email to:         leblanc at keyslapper d.t net
Key fingerprint =3D C5E7 4762 F071 CE3B ED51  4FB8 AF85 A2FE 80C8 D9A2

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
    -- Mark Twain