Date:      Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:50:51 +0800
From:      Fbsd1 <fbsd1@a1poweruser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: text editor

SNIP alot of text not related to original posted question.

Can we get back on subject.

I have worked many years with ispf so decided to check out "THE"
I installed pkg_add -r the
entering "the" on the command line produces something that is far
removed from ispf/pdf. manpage and website documentation for "the"
really sucks. Think I need to create a default profile that activates
ispf but have found no instructions on how to do it. Can not find "the"
profile file on my system.

more help please.