Date:      Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:49:56 +0100
From:      Anatoliy Dmytriyev <tolid@plab.ku.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How I can delete a boot manager?

Hi, everybody!

I have the small problem with FreeBSD boot manager: my system has 2 hard
drives (1st with Windows NT, and 2nd with FreeBSD). On my boot hard
drive I installed FreeBSD boot manager, but after selecting FreeBSD
system I get new menu of boot manager. I think I did mistake and
installed  boot manager also on the FreeBSD disk.

My problem: I don't know how I can to delete one.
Maybe somebody can help me?

--
Anatoliy Dmytriyev <tolid@plab.ku.dk>