Date:      Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:49:31 -0500
From:      Adam McDougall <bsdx@looksharp.net>
To:        Kris Anderson <animotions@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd platforms <freebsd-platforms@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Dual Processing

Mine works just great with dual Athlon XP 1800+ cpu's, including in
SMP mode.  I have also seen one other report from a webpage of a
Tiger MP working fine with FreeBSD and a slower set of XP cpu's.
I have the 1.02 bios revision, and a 1.03 is available but I
dont feel the need to use it.  My system is rock solid in FreeBSD,
I have not had a single stability issue yet.